Strawberries & Raspberries
Our PYO fields have now closed for the 2021 season and will open again in June 2022 with strawberries being our first crop of the year! There is no need to book - just turn up!
Pick Your Own Steps
- Follow the farm signage directing you to the field when you arrive.
- Please refrain from eating any fruit in the field - it should be washed before consumption.
- Head to our pay station once you have finished picking. The amount you pay for is based on weight.
- All our crops are subject to the weather and occasionally we have to close the fields at short notice. Please check our social media or give us a call to keep yourself updated.
- Although dogs are allowed in our tearoom outdoor garden, unfortunately we don’t allow them into the fruit fields for hygiene reasons.
- We accept cash or card payments in the field.
Our pumpkin picking season for 2021 has finished. Thank you very much for visiting and we will be back in October 2022. For more information please call us on 0151 648 2746.
The Story of Our Pumpkin Patch
April: The pumpkin seeds are sown.
May: The pumpkins are planted out in the field.
July: We begin to see lots of growth!
September: We check the size of the pumpkins. They are slowly beginning to turn orange.
October: PYO Pumpkins are officially ready!
Our 2022 Christmas trees will be available from Wednesday 23rd November. This year we will have several varieties of trees including nordman, spruce, and potted available from £30. We also have stands and a large variety of homemade wreaths.